Herbal Glossary | Medicinal Glossary | Herbal Preparations | Ayervedic Formulas | Chinese Formulas
Folk Remedies | Native American Formulas | Herbal Remedies | Nutritional Guidelines
Native American Formula #3
One of the following herbs was used to relieve the convulsions.
- Hepatica root (Hepatica americana)
- Goldenrod (Solidago juncea)
- Prairie sage (Artemisia frigida)
- Ground plum (Astragalus crassicarpus)
- Wild rose (Rosa arkansana)
The root was made into a decoction, 1 root to 1 quart of water and taken internally,
a large swallow was a dose.